Dr Precious Lusumbami provides individualised care for a wide range of Gynaecology issues including
- abnormal periods
- abnormal cervical screening results
- pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence
- ovarian cysts
- chronic pelvic pain and endometriosis
- bothersome menopause symptoms and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- vulva conditions such as Lichen Sclerosus and vulvodynia
She also performs laparoscopic (key-hole) surgery as needed.
For your appointment:
- You will require a referral from doctor prior to your consultation.
- After we receive the referral from your doctor, Ciara-Lee will contact you to arrange your appointment. She will also provide you with the consultation fee, and the medicare rebate as well as estimates of in-room procedures you may likely require.
- Please bring with you any previous results of investigations, list of current medications, your medicare card and details of your health insurance if you are insured.
- If you need surgery, you will be provided with an Informed Financial Consent which will have the estimated fees for your surgery and any out of pocket expenses.
Links to information on women’s health:
Pelvic prolapse and Continence
Plan Your Visit
Let Us Help You Get Started
Whether it’s your first well-woman examination, a visit to discuss contraception and family planning, or the need for important answers about menopause, every member of our caring staff is here to ensure your comfort.